Straub/ Teekay Couplings
Our pipe coupling products are the easiest way to join pipes of all materials. They require no special tools or pipe-end preparation. Flexible, lightweight, 316SS construction; handle pipe-misalignment, vibration, and are used in shipbuilding, wastewater treatment, general industry, and construction. They will replace welded, flanged, threaded, or grooved type pipe joints.Couplings come fully assembled and ready to install. A torque wrench is the only tool required to do the job. Light weight and with a low profile, pipe couplings are easy to handle and can be installed in the tightest of spaces. The unique lip seal design seals on even rough pipe surfaces.
Key benefits of our pipe couplings product range include:
- Allowing pipes to be joined without the need for flanging, grooving, threading or welding.
- Enable our customers to reduce their health and safety burden.
- Save space, weight, time and cost.
- Enable quick, easy and permanent repairs to pressurised pipes.
- Our responsive engineering team can provide bespoke solutions where appropriate.
- Our flexible production processes enable us to deliver product promptly.
- Despite our continued, industry leading innovation, British made quality and all of the benefits above, our product remains competitively priced and offers tremendous value.
For any further questions, please feel free to contact Rachel Shenkin in our Auckland branch.